Superhero Action Card Take 2 Spiderman
Today's Spider-man Flip Card was a little trickier to do than yesterday's Superman Card, but where there's a will there's a way.
Card Tips & Tricks
- The Web was stamped with the By the Tide Stamp Set. Who knew coral could substitute as a spider web?
- The black patterns on the bottom of the card are cut outs from the Circle Card Thinlits Dies.
- The Spider is a Digital Download called Scaredy Cat.
Yesterday, I inadvertantly made the wrong Superhero Action Card for my Grandson's Birthday. If you missed it, there was a Superhero Flip Card Video Tutorial.
YouTube has done something weird with this card video. If you have trouble viewing it go to my Stamping Country Facebook Page
Flip it open to reveal the Milestone Birthday Card using the Larger Than Life Alphabet & Numbers and Big News stamp sets.
Stamping Country Blossom Rewards
Thank you for shopping with Stamping Country. My Blossoms Reward Program is my way of showing you how much I appreciate your loyalty and business. Place an order with me and you instantly become a Preferred Customer
A Note About No Contact
- If I receive an order marked No Contact, I cannot mail current Stampin' Up! Catalogs your way, because I don't have an address.
- I am also unable to mail Thank You Cards for the same reason.
- And I am unable to award Blossom Rewards, because I don't know who placed the order.
If you think that you may have placed an order through me as No Contact by mistake, please let me know so you can receive your benefits.
Have a fabulous day,
STAMPIN' UP! PROJECT SUPPLIES- Click on images below for more details or to conveniently shop Online.