Paper Crows Can Be Cute
Admittedly, this is the cutest crow that I have ever seen and thankfully it doesn't make any sounds, but crows do remind me of late summer, early fall-so here's my version of a Punch Art Crow.
I have seen very similar crows on pinterest, so mine is not an original. I'm not sure where the idea originated.
Punch Art Crow
- Hat- Large Oval Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Flower-Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Flower), Neutrals Candy Dots
- Head- 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch (trimmed as shown)
- Body- 2-3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch
- Legs-Washi Label Punch (Sliced in half, then folded to form feet
- Googlie Eyes
- Acorn Builder Punch for Acorn
I tucked my first crow in a Gift Box. He was so stinkin' cute that I simply had to make another crow for a card. The acorn is from the Acorny Thank You stamp set. Stampin' Up! has so many cute autumn stamp sets this year.
My Gift Box was fashioned with the Gift Box Punch Board and English Garden Designer Paper. For a twist, I put the side flaps on the outside and threaded Linen Thread through them. Did you notice that the Gift Box Punch Board is on Sale this Week as part of the Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals?
Card Sketch compliments of Mojo Monday
Scroll to the Bottom of this post for a complete list of supplies.
Have a fabulous day,
STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES FOR TODAY'S PROJECTS