Becoming a NEW GRANDMA brings unspeakable joy. That's why it's best to excuse the antics of a new grandma. Her joy is simply bubbling over. Today's card celebrates that Sentimental Journey with the verse "a new baby makes a new grandma!"
Robin's Card Making Tips
- My new grandma verse comes from the Stampin' Up! stamp set, Cuddles & Kisses. It's a sweet stamp set with all sorts of sweet baby sentiments.
- To take the sentimental journey, I used my Sentimental Journey Stamp Set which I received free as a Sale-a-Bration gift. Love those freebies!
- Everything was stamped with Jet Black Stazon Ink.
- My Ferris Wheel was stamped on First Edition Designer Paper to spread the good news.
- The "clouds" were embossed with the Cloudy day embossing folder. After all, happy grandmas tend to have their heads in the clouds.
Whoo! Hoo! I'm a guest designer over at Splitcoast Stampers Color Combination Challenges for the month of February. Color challenges are so fun. They really get the creative juices flowing. Today's Color Combination was A Very Basic Crumb Cake (Very Vanilla, Basic Black & Crumb Cake). Every Tuesday for the month of February there will a new Splitcoast Color Combination to stretch my creativity and yours.
By the way the joy of being a Grandma never wanes. With each new baby your joy multiplies. Grandchildren are such a blessing.
Have a fabulous day,
Sentimental Journey Stamp Set ( Free Sale-a-bration Gift)
Cuddles & Kisses Stamp Set
Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
First Editions Designer Paper
Crumb Cake Card Stock & Medium Envelope
Very Vanilla & Basic Black Card Stock
Jet Black Stazon Ink
Cloudy Day Embossing Folder
Scallop Oval Punch
Neutrals Designer Buttons
glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals