Today Learn to how to make this Spectacular Dress Up Pop Up Card and Shop the Stampin' Up! Holiday Sale
Feel like a little girl again with the Stampin' Up! Dress Up Framelits & Dress Form Pop 'n Cuts. Stampin' Up! Dress Up Pop Up Card means playtime in my Craft Room. My neice, Tory, celebrated her birthday this past weekend this Dress Up Pop Up Card is for her.
The BIG Stampin' Up! Holiday Sale starts today, November 20! Up to 50% off a HUGE Selection of Stampin' Up! products! For 12 days only, get incredible discounts-up to 50 percent-on some of your favorite products! This is the perfect time to stock up on some of their favorite items.
Door Buster Deals-24-hour-only doorbusters happening on the first day of the sale-30 percent off the Bodacious Stampin' Trimmer, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, and Many Marvelous Markers (That's 38 Beautiful Markers for just $76.97, less than $2 a marker)! The 24-hour sales period on these three products ends at 11:50 PM (MT), November 20.
It's super fun to create the illusion of a mirror with the Silver Foil Sheets from the Holiday Catalog (item number #132178).
Dress Up Pop Up Card Tutorial
- Cut the Dress Form Pop'n Cut (item #130100). Fold on Score lines as shown above.
- The Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set (item # 130514 wood or #130517 clear) was just what I needed to splatter color on "my walls". So fun! So Easy!
- For my floor I cut a piece of Smoky Slate Card Stock 4" x 4-1/4"and line up at the center lines of the the Dress Form Pop 'n Cut. Hint you will need trim off excess pieces in the center. Add a bit of texture with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder (item #119976).
- A Tea Lace Paper Doiley (item #129399) makes a lovely accent for the center of the floor.
Cut 2 Dresses with the Dress Framelits (item #130101) and Coastal Cabana Designer Paper (2013-2015 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack #130136). Attach to Basic Pearl Jewels to the front dress and apply to front of Dress form. Hint: The back side dress will need to be trimmed slightly to fit.
Cut 1 So Saffron Oval and 1 Silver Foil Oval with the Ovals Collection Framelits (item #129381) to make Mirror and apply to Pop 'n Cut Insert.
- Cut a Coastal Cabana Card Base Pop 'n Cuts. Insert tabs in slits and burnish with Bone folder to form Card Base.
- Cut a 3" x 3-1/2" piece of So Saffron Card Stock & Coastal Cabana Card stock. Layer on front of Card Base and top with the Tea Lace Paper Doilies.
- Birthday Greeting is the You're Amazing Stamp Set (132103 wood or 126722 clear) Click Here for Chalkboard Technique Video Tutorial
- It's time to secure your Pop Up insert. Click Here for Pop 'n Cut Card Tutorial
- Let's give our girl a Punch Art Hat. You will need 2 each of the Large Ovals (item #119855) & Small Ovals (item #120908). Hint: You need two each so that you can see your stylish hat in the mirror too!
- The Itty Bitty Punch Pack (item #118309) supplies a pretty flower. Add a So Saffron Candy Dot (item #130933).
What do you think? Are you ready to make your own Dress Up Pop Up Cards?
Thanks for choosing me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!