Happy first day of Autumn. Some say that autumn is the second spring. We've celebrated the arrival of fall all week long with a variety of autumn projects. Today, we are going to learn HOW TO MAKE A POCKET CARD with the Painted Harvest stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. After all, what says autumn better than big, bold sunflowers?
Watch the video tutorial below for step by step directions on how to make this lovely Pocket Card.
Pocket Cards also make fabulous Treat Holders. They can be made in many shapes and sizes. This one was fashioned with the Painted Autumn Designer Paper.
The Tags & Trimmings Stamp Set isn't just for Christmas. It plays a major role in today's Autumn Pocket Card. The sentiments are a logical choice for adding a Gift Card. Did you miss the Altered Altoid made with the Tags & Trimmings Stamp Set? See it here.
Paper Crafting Resources and Ways to Save Below
- Catalogs Page (Both the Holiday and the Big Catalog) Click Here
- Stampin' Up! made 13 Holiday Catalog Videos. View them Here
- Have a Big Wish List? Orders over $300 receive the Exclusive, Limited-Edition Merry Patterns Stamp Set Free
- Watch over 200 Stamping Country Paper Crafting Videos. Subscribe and be the first to receive New Releases!
- Earn a Free Stamp Set with my Blossom Rewards frequent shoppers program.
- Free Red Ribbon with Online Orders of $75 or more. More About September's Hostess Code Gift
- Get the Best Deal of All-The Stampin' Up! Starter Kit-And begins savings 20% on every order. Find Out More
Have a fabulous day,
You too can make this...
Here is list of supplies and tools used: Click the Product to Shop Online Now