Create a night time sky Birthday Card with the Lovely As a Tree stamp set and the Baby Wipe Swipe Technique. This one is for my Dad who recently had a birthday.
Baby Wipe Swipe Technique
- First, I cut Glossy White Card Stock with my Top Note die. I love the way that this die adds a stitched edge. Hint: Glossy Card Stock is key to this technique. The Baby Wipe will glide across the glossy surface.
- Stamp Trees with Stazon Ink. Heat Embossing also works well.
- Fold Baby Wipe, then using Perfect Plum and Night of Navy Reinkers apply ink to Baby Wipe.
- Now it's time to swipe. Swipe the Inked baby wipe across your Top Note. If you miss an area glide across again. Hint: Alway glide across from left to right.
- Lovey As a Tree Stamp Set
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
- Night of Navy, Whisper White and Glossy White Card Stock
- Champagne and Silver Glimmer Paper
- Jet Black Stazon Ink, Night of Navy Ink
- Perfect Plum and Night of Navy Reinkers
- Top Note Die
- Itty Bitty Banners Framelits
- Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
- Merry Minis Punch Pack
- Whisper White Organza Ribbon & White Bakers Twine
- glue dots
- Baby Wipes
Have You Been KICKIN' AROUND GETTING THE STAMPIN' UP! STARTER KIT BONUS OFFER? Save Even More by Purchasing your kit during Online Extravaganza (ends November 28). Add a few Sale Items and get more Bang for your Buck! Click Here to Find Out More About The Stampin' Up! Kit Bonus Offer
Have a fabulous day,