- Riding Hood Red Card Stock for both my card and my envelope was embossed with the Woodgrain embossing folder giving it a barn "look".
- The "stitching and scallop" across the top is easily accomplished with the Needlepoint Border embossing folders from the Occasion Catalog (Good through May 31)
- To add to that country feel, I added Natural 7/16" Trim Ribbon and Denim Jean Ribbon (bow).
- It's only natural to use buttons with the Button Buddies stamp set. Mr. Piggy would be lost without his wood button nose.
Love the excitement and anticipation of New Catalog time.
- Automatically receive a Free Catalog from me if you are a Preferred Customer (spent at least $50 with me during the past catalog year). I'm making a list and checking it twice. Be sure that I have your correct mailing address, you won't want your catalog to go missing in action. email@example.com
- Exclusive Offer from Stamping Country-Shop with me anytime from now until May 13 and receive the beautiful new Stampin' Up! Catalog. (Excludes free downloads and free trial offers.) Be sure that I have your correct mailing address.
Stamps: Button Buddies, A Word For You
Paper: Storytime Designer Paper (item 126907), Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze and Whisper White, Medium Crumb Cake Envelopes
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Denim Jean Ribbon (item 125053), Natural 7/16" trim Ribbon (item 129287), Natural Designer Buttons (item 127554), glue dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
Punches: Ticket Duo Builder, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle
Embossing Folders: Needlepoint Border (item 129383), Woodgrain (item 127821)