Sometimes the cuteness factor of a single stamp makes an entire stamp set a must have. For me, this Polka Dot Balloon stamp from the Sketched Birthday Stamp set has that cuteness factor. My polka dot balloon stamp makes a simple card remarkable.
- Strawberry Slush Ruffled Ribbon even sounds yummy.
- Simplicity at it's best-a double White Baker's Twine Bow
- The Occasions Paper-Piercing Pack add quick and simple texture
- The Happy Birthday Stamp from the Sketched Birthday Stamp set coordinates with the Bitty Banners Framelits.
- Stamps: Sketched Birthday
- Card Stock: Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack
- Ink: Strawberry Slush
- Tools: Card Base Pop 'n Cuts, Deco Labels Collection Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Occasions Paper-Piercing Pack, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, Big Shot, Needlepoint Border Embossing Folders, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
- Gingham Stampin' Around Wheel (Envelope)
- Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Strawberry Slush Ruffled Stretch Trim